award winner documentary author
Matthew Mitcham is well known as an Olympic Gold Medallist and recognised as one of Australia's greatest athletes. He is also an author, popular television personality, a social media guru, and a captivating and inspiring corporate speaker.
- Medal of the Order of Australia
- 2008 Australian Sports Performer of the Year
award winner event host and MC
Glenn McGrath has taken more wickets than any other Australian fast bowler in Test Match history and is currently fourth on the all-time wicket list. He has had many milestones throughout his illustrious career including becoming the first Australian bowler to play in 200 One-Day Internationals and the first Australian Fast Bowler to play in 100 Test matches.
- Australian Institute of Sport Best of the Best (2001)
- Member of the Order of Australia (2008)
- ICC Cricket Hall of Fame (2012) Sport Australia Hall of Fame (2011)
- ICC Hall of Fame (2012)
- Nine Network
- McGrath Foundation
- Australian National Cricket Team
International swimming sensation James Magnussen stamped himself as one of Australia's most exciting athletes ahead of the 2012 London Olympic Games.