It’s been a rapid rise for Alex Cullen who joined the Sunday Night team in early 2010. Since then, Alex has travelled to all corners of the globe from Vanuatu to Alaska, Vietnam to Cuba and calls Laos his favourite country. He’s covered a broad range of stories including the Japan tsunami in 2011 and interviewed global stars like Stevie Nicks and Lionel Ritchie.
Unquestionably Australia’s premier designer, Alex Perry has added a new shine to the Australian fashion industry with his breathtaking gowns. The designer ‘'u jour' for celebrity red-carpet dressing and high society weddings, Alex Perry is in a league of his own.
- 2011 Prix De Marie Claire Awards - Designer of the Year
- Australia's Next Top Model (TV Program)
- Project Runway Australia (TV Program)
- Magnolia Silver Jewellery
- Chrome Property Group
- Linen House
- The Sydney Children's Hospital
- Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer
- The Brain Foundation
- The Royal Flying Doctors
- The Red Cross