- Advance Australia Award 1993MO Award 1991
- MO Award 1995
- The Phantom of the Opera (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Samaritan's Purse
- Mary Poppins (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Les Misérables (Australian Musical Theatre)
- West Side Story (Australian Musical Theatre)
- The Merry Widow (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Guys and Dolls (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Annie Get Your Gun (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Seven Network
classical recording artists. He has sung many roles for Opera Australia and both state and international opera companies, including his award-winning performances of Rodolfo (La Boheme) and the title role in Orphee.
Star of OperatunityOz and Spicks & Specks, Antoinette Halloran is one of Australia's most accomplished and best-loved sopranos. She performs regularly with all the major Australasian opera companies and symphony orchestras and appears frequently on national television and radio.
- The Dame Joan Sutherland Scholarship 1998
- Mo Awards 1994: Operatic Performer of the Year
- ARIA Music Awards 1998: Best Music Video - Now Until the Break of Day
- Musica Viva Australia
- Opera Australia
Australia's most renowned solo performers known for her incredible 4-octave vocal range.
Singaporean born, our Chinese Harpist is a brilliant artiste, starting to learn the gu-zheng when she was only six.