- Advance Australia Award 1993MO Award 1991
- MO Award 1995
- The Phantom of the Opera (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Samaritan's Purse
- Mary Poppins (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Les Misérables (Australian Musical Theatre)
- West Side Story (Australian Musical Theatre)
- The Merry Widow (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Guys and Dolls (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Annie Get Your Gun (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Seven Network
classical recording artists. He has sung many roles for Opera Australia and both state and international opera companies, including his award-winning performances of Rodolfo (La Boheme) and the title role in Orphee.
Star of OperatunityOz and Spicks & Specks, Antoinette Halloran is one of Australia's most accomplished and best-loved sopranos. She performs regularly with all the major Australasian opera companies and symphony orchestras and appears frequently on national television and radio.
J.R. Reyne has been performing for as long as he can remember - whether on-stage or in the studio with award-winning artists and producers, or lending his acting and hosting talents to myriad productions spanning throughout his extensive career; J.R. has always been known to be extremely easy-going, and professional to work with.
Australian-Italian Soprano Giuseppina Grech is a versatile performer with repertoire spanning a number of genres including opera, operetta and musical theatre.
- The Dame Joan Sutherland Scholarship 1998
- Mo Awards 1994: Operatic Performer of the Year
- ARIA Music Awards 1998: Best Music Video - Now Until the Break of Day
- Musica Viva Australia
- Opera Australia
- Neighbours (TV Serial)
- The Paradise Three
Australia's most renowned solo performers known for her incredible 4-octave vocal range.