- Advance Australia Award 1993MO Award 1991
- MO Award 1995
- The Phantom of the Opera (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Samaritan's Purse
- Mary Poppins (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Les Misérables (Australian Musical Theatre)
- West Side Story (Australian Musical Theatre)
- The Merry Widow (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Guys and Dolls (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Annie Get Your Gun (Australian Musical Theatre)
- Seven Network
- ABC Symphony Australia Young Performers Award
- Sony Music Australia
- Shine (Movie)
classical recording artists. He has sung many roles for Opera Australia and both state and international opera companies, including his award-winning performances of Rodolfo (La Boheme) and the title role in Orphee.
Brilliant young Thai-American soprano Ariya Sawadivong is increasing demand for operatic and concert performances around the world.
Star of OperatunityOz and Spicks & Specks, Antoinette Halloran is one of Australia's most accomplished and best-loved sopranos. She performs regularly with all the major Australasian opera companies and symphony orchestras and appears frequently on national television and radio.
A former Brisbane bricklayer is now Australia's 'Pavarotti'. Rosario La Spina sings leading roles at La Scala, the Sydney Opera House and throughout North America. His most famous numbers include Nessun Dorma, La donna e mobile and O Sole Mio!
The blonde bombshell of opera and music theatre, Taryn Fiebig toured nationally as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady – she also sings many leading roles for Opera Australia at the Sydney Opera House and the State Theatre, Melbourne.
- The Dame Joan Sutherland Scholarship 1998
- Mo Awards 1994: Operatic Performer of the Year
- ARIA Music Awards 1998: Best Music Video - Now Until the Break of Day
- Musica Viva Australia
- Opera Australia