Having sold over one million albums, been awarded seven ARIA's, five CMAA Golden Guitars and a swag of APRA Awards, Kasey Chambers is undoubtedly one of
In an extraordinary career now spanning 5 decades of touring, singing, writing and producing 'Mr Eagle Rock' Ross Wilson has seen his bands Daddy Cool and Mondo Rock and his songs, performed by the likes of Farnsey, Barnsey and Troy Cassar-Daly, regularly topping the Australian charts for 45 years.
Colin Hay returns to Australia for a series of sensational shows across the country backed by his full band direct from the US.
She's been Australia's high priestess of pop, an award winning jazz singer, wears the hat of a fine artistic director and, above all that; Kate Ceberano is a songwriter with the talent to take a tune to the top of the charts.
- ARIA Music Awards 1990: Best Female Artist
- ARIA Music Awards 1989: Highest Selling Australian Single
- ARIA Music Awards 1989: Best Female Artist
- ARIA Music Awards 1988: Best Female Artist
- Dancing With the Stars
- It Takes Two
- Neighbours (TV Series)
- The X Factor (Australia)
- Getaway (TV Series)
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
The Models celebrate the musical adventurousness, sly humour and pioneering nature of the early Australian alternative music scene with a sound that is as fresh now as it was then.
Janis Freidenfelds aka Johnny Crash (drums),
Sean Kelly (guitar clarinet & vocals),
Peter Sutcliffe aka Pierre Voltaire (bass guitar),
Ash Wednesday (keyboards),
Mark Ferrie (bass guitar),
Andrew Duffield (keyboards),
Mark Hough aka Buster Stiggs (drums),
James Freud (bass guitar & vocals),
John Rowell (guitar),
Graham Scott (drums),
Barton Price (drums),
Gus Till (keyboards),
James Valentine (saxophone),
Roger Mason (keyboards & backing vocals),
Kate Ceberano (backing vocals),
Zan Abeyratne (backing vocals),
Sherine Abeyratne (backing vocals),
Wendy Matthews (backing vocals),
Jackson Freud (guitar),
Tim Rosewarne (keyboards),
Cameron Goold (drums)
- Mushroom Records
- Geffen Records
- A&M Records
- Shock Records
- Festival Records
Tim Freedman is the lead singer of award winning Australian band The Whitlams, whose appeal reaches audiences of all ages and tastes.
Guy Sebastian is the only Australian male artist to have ever achieved six number one singles and two number one albums in chart history.
- ARIA Best Live Act 2013
- International Songwriting Competition 2013 (R&B/Hip Hop) - "Battle Scars"
- ARIA Best Pop Release 2013
- ARIA Highest Selling Single 2011
- Australian MTV Awards 2007: Best Pop Video - "Elevator Love"
- Australian MTV Awards 2005: Best Pop Video - "Out With My Baby
- ARIA Highest Selling Single 2004
- The Voice
- X Factor
- Australian Idol
Born in Fall River Massachusetts, the youngest of seven from a sax playing electronics technician father and a mother in nursing, Mark Lizotte aka DIESEL grew up in Australia and in the U.S. He formed the band 'Johnny Diesel & The Injectors' in 1986 from remnants of a previous band before embarking on a solo career in 1991.
- Aria Music Award 1992: Best Male Artist
- Aria Music Award 1993: Best Male Artist
- Aria Music Award 1995: Best Male Artist
- Aria Music Award 1992: Best Album - Hepfidelity
- Johnny Diesel & the Injectors
- Jimmy Barnes
Tim Rogers is an instantly recognisable name and has earned critical acclaim for his unique Australian song writing and has endeared himself to a whole generation.