An accomplished percussionist on the domestic circuit and international stage with his band 'Carter Rollins', it is only now at the age of 29, that Johnny has found his voice as an R'n'B soul artist.
Boom Crash Opera would like to invite you to join them for a night to remember, celebrating over 25 years of their outstanding musical history by taking a look back at the bands remarkable career.
Richard Pleasance, Dale Ryder, Peter Farnan, Peter Maslen, Greg O'Connor, Ian Tilley, Dorian West, Mick Vallance
In an extraordinary career now spanning 5 decades of touring, singing, writing and producing 'Mr Eagle Rock' Ross Wilson has seen his bands Daddy Cool and Mondo Rock and his songs, performed by the likes of Farnsey, Barnsey and Troy Cassar-Daly, regularly topping the Australian charts for 45 years.
Tim Rogers is an instantly recognisable name and has earned critical acclaim for his unique Australian song writing and has endeared himself to a whole generation.
Songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Gotye is the music-making mantle of one-man band, Wally de Backer
- Grammy Awards - Best Australian Contemporary Concert (2018)
- Grammy Awards - Record of the Year (2013)
- Grammy Awards - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (2013)
- Grammy Awards - Best Alternative Music Album (2013)
- APRA Music Awards - Most Played Australian Work Overseas (2013)
- ARIA Music Awards - Album of the Year (2012)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Pop Release (2012)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Cover Artist (Frank de Backer) (2012)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Male Artist (2012)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Australian Live Act (2012)
- MTV Europe Music Awards - Best Australia & New Zealand Act (2012)
- APRA Music Awards - Song of the Year (2012)
- APRA Music Awards - Most-played Australian work (2012)
- APRA Music Awards - Songwriter of the Year (2012)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Male Artist (2011)
- ARIA Music Awards - Producer of the Year (2011)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Video (Natasha Pincus) (2011)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Pop Release (2011)
- ARIA Music Awards - Single of the Year (2011)
- ARIA Music Awards - Best Male Artist (2007)
- AIR Awards - Most Outstanding New Independent Artist (2006)
So what do I love about making music? For me, it's always about the freedom. If I'm making music, I'm not thinking about anything else. I can actually get lost in it. As a young kid, listening to the jukebox was my salvation. It was the only thing that would get me into another space.