It's been well over a decade since Libby Trickett (previously Lenton) became a household Australian name, not just for her epic achievements in swimming but also for her infectious smile and effervescent personality.
award winner has video author
Matina Jewell spent 15 years serving in the Australian Army, completing five overseas tours including two missions in the Middle East. Her outstanding contribution to the military resulted in a coveted position on a UN peace-keeping mission where she found herself, unarmed, leading a diverse team through the Lebanon and Israel War.
- Australian Active Service Medal – with two clasps: Middle East and International CoalitionAgainst Terrorism (ICAT)
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Australian Service Medal with 3 clasps: Solomon Islands I - Solomon Islands II - Middle East
- Australian Defence Long Service Medal
- Australian Defence Service Medal
- United Nations Medal – UNTSO with numeral 2
- Republic of Lebanon War Medal – Awarded for acts of bravery in war
- Republic of Lebanon Wounded in Combat Medal – Awarded to military personnel woundedin war
- Australian Army
- United Nations Truce Supervision Organisation (UNTSO)
- Australian Peacekeepers and Peacemakers Veterans' Association
- ANZAC Centenary Commission
Sue Williams is an award-winning journalist and columnist who has written for all of Australia’s leading newspapers and magazines along with those in the UK. She appears regularly on TV and radio, has had her own TV segment on SBS TV’s popular Hotline program.
How Can Amanda Gore help you make this your best conference yet? Amanda has the unique ability to entertain, inform and involve audiences simultaneously - it is an experience that is hard to describe, you need to feel it!
Colin James has been guiding people in the ever-changing world of business for more than 20 years. He encourages people to discover effective ways to establish change, collaboration and intelligent leadership skills.
Keith Abraham CSP is a best-selling author and one of Australia's most passionate and in demand professional conference speakers
. He has been described in Time Magazine as Australia's up and coming inspirational speaker.
Lisa McInnes-Smith is a specialist keynote presenter
and vibrant ambassador into corporate Australia.
Mark McKeon is one of Australia's leading work-life balance and team cohesion advocates
. Mark presents keynotes and tailored sessions, and along with his team, conduct workshops and conference programs in Lifestyle
, Team Building and Leadership
- Collingwood (AFL)
- Melbourne (VFL)
- Preston (VFL)