award winner has video author event host and MC
Steven Bradbury was the first Australian to win a gold medal in the 2002 Winter Olympics after winning the 1000m short track speed skating event, and was also a part of the short track relay team who won a bronze medal in 1994.
After months of working 18 hour days 7 days a week at a radio station in Brisbane Australia, Troy Hazard woke up one morning and decided that if he was going to put this much effort into something, then it may as well be something he owned.
Benjamin Roberts-Smith received his Victoria Cross in 2011 for his heroic and selfless actions on his fifth tour of duty in Afghanistan, as an SAS soldier.
- Victoria Cross for Australia
- Medal for Gallantry
- Commendation for Distinguished Service
- Australian Active Service Medal
- Afghanistan Medal
- Iraq Medal
- Australian Service MedalUnited Nations Medal
- Australian Father of the Year 2013
- Australian Army
- Australian Army Reserve
- Special Air Service Regiment
- RS Group Australia
Eric Bailey's guiding principles can be summed up in three words – Visualize, Adapt, Persist.
- Hobart Devils
- Melbourne Tigers
- Gold Coast Rollers
- National Basketball League
Dawn Fraser is Australia’s greatest Olympian. In November 1999, Dawn was awarded “World Athlete of the Century” at the World Sport Awards in Vienna. In the same year was also awarded “Athlete of the Century” by the Australian Sports Hall of Fame. She was voted the person who best symbolises Australia and in 1998 was included as one of Australia’s National Living Treasures.
- Officer of the Order of Australia (1998)
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Australian of the Year in (1964)
- International Swimming Hall of Fame (1965)
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame Australian Female Athlete of the Century (1985)
has video has audio author
Rachael Bermingham is the highest selling self-published female author in Australia. Collectively she has sold over 2.5 million copies of her books in just 3 years!
Looking for a dynamic speaker who can deliver knock-out presentations for corporate audiences of all sizes/levels? Mandy Johnson has been delivering popular business keynotes
to audiences around the globe for over 10 years.
- Flight Centre
- Smart Company (Publication)
Michael Sherlock is a high-profile business leader
who transformed an ailing set of bakery shops in the late 1990s to position Brumby's as the 2nd-largest bakery franchise system in Australasia with over 320 bakeries by 2007.
- Business Review Weekly