, and is highly regarded as being one of Australia's most internationally acknowledged consultants,
and leaders in his field.
Anthony Bell is a CEO, entrepreneur, and sought after business expert. As the CEO and Founder of Bell Partners, Accountants Advisors Auditors, Bell has grown his business by 40% each year for more than a decade. He has guided his business to winning numerous awards.
- Bell Partners
- Bell Advisory
- Network Seven
- Bloomberg TV
- Business Review Weekly (Magazine)
- The Daily Telegraph (Newspaper)
Business entrepreneur and author, Bob Ansett devotes a good deal of his time sharing his business philosophy and experience with the general community.
One of Melbourne's most respected legal authorities David Galbally QC has a profile amongst the legal fraternity, and the wider community, that is second to none.
- Member of the Order of Australia
David Penglase is an in-demand conference speaker and masterclass facilitator
sharing his proven tips and strategies on how positivity and trust relationships impact...
- customer engagement and
- every measure of success in our professional and personal lives.
award winner has video author
Peter Costello is Chairman of ECG Financial Pty Ltd, a boutique corporate advisory firm, headquartered in Melbourne.
- Companion of the Order of Australia (2011)
- Australian Liberal Party
- Australian Government Future Fund
- Independent Advisory Board to the World Bank
- Nine Entertainment Corporation
Considered one of Australia's tech success stories, Naomi Simson founded RedBalloon in 2001. From just an idea and persistence redballoon.com.au has now sold more than two and a half million experiences.
- 2008 National Telstra Business Women's Award for Innovation
- 2011 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Industry)
- Shark Tank Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
award winner has video theatre productions
Todd Sampson is an articulate and captivating keynote speaker
who engages listeners with his humour, and his insights into advertising, marketing, creativity, management and personal achievement.
- Titanium at Cannes
- Yahoo Chair for Innovation (2008)
- Life on the Line (TV Program)
- Redesign My Brain (TV Program)
- Earth Hour Initiative
- ABC TV
- Gruen Transfer (TV Program)
- Gruen Planet (TV Program)
- The Project (TV Program)
- BodyHack (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Eric Bailey's guiding principles can be summed up in three words – Visualize, Adapt, Persist.
- Hobart Devils
- Melbourne Tigers
- Gold Coast Rollers
- National Basketball League