Benjamin Roberts-Smith received his Victoria Cross in 2011 for his heroic and selfless actions on his fifth tour of duty in Afghanistan, as an SAS soldier.
A rare female leader in the world of Mad Men, Kieran Flanagan teaches companies and leaders how to harness the commercial power of human nature. CEO’s, brands, employees, salespeople – we all wish we could unlock the secret to driving others to buy, engage and lead, but what if our core human nature is the key? Responsible for some of the biggest product launches in history, nobody understands what makes people 'buy' or 'buy in' better than Kieran Flanagan.
After months of working 18 hour days 7 days a week at a radio station in Brisbane Australia, Troy Hazard woke up one morning and decided that if he was going to put this much effort into something, then it may as well be something he owned.
How Can Amanda Gore help you make this your best conference yet? Amanda has the unique ability to entertain, inform and involve audiences simultaneously - it is an experience that is hard to describe, you need to feel it!
Dr Leslie Cannold educates and trains on inspirational leadership, gender equity and respectful relationships, She is a regular on ABC TV’s Moral Compass and an occasional columnist at The Age. Leslie sits on a variety of boards and advisory committees and is the recipient of numerous awards and notices for her contributions to public life.
Bob Brown was elected to the Senate in 1996, after 10 years as an MHA in Tasmania's state parliament. In his first speech in the Senate, Bob raised the threat posed by climate change. Government and opposition members laughed at his warning of sea level rises and it has taken 10 years for them to finally begin to acknowledge the causes and effects of climate change.
- IUCN: Packard Award (1984)
- UNEP Global 500 Roll of Honour (1987)
- National Trust Australian National Treasure (1998)
- Australian Peace Prize 2009
- Australian Humanist of the Year (2010)
- Australian Greens (Political Party)
Bob Geldof is an influential and inspirational speaker
. He is highly entertaining and has great insight into the socio-political arena and is highly sought after by companies who wish to benefit from his sensational presentations. Passion is undisputedly one of his strengths, but so too is the vitality of his message.
- World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates Man of Peace 2005
- Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Man of Peace Award 2005
- Beacon Fellowship Prize 2005
- The Freedom of Dublin City 2006
- Nichols-Chancellor's Medal from Vanderbilt University 2008
- The Freedom of the City of London 2013
- Live Aid
- Band Aid
- ONE CampaignLive 8
- Atlantic (US)
Looking for a dynamic speaker who can deliver knock-out presentations for corporate audiences of all sizes/levels? Mandy Johnson has been delivering popular business keynotes
to audiences around the globe for over 10 years.
- Flight Centre
- Smart Company (Publication)
award winner has video author
Matina Jewell spent 15 years serving in the Australian Army, completing five overseas tours including two missions in the Middle East. Her outstanding contribution to the military resulted in a coveted position on a UN peace-keeping mission where she found herself, unarmed, leading a diverse team through the Lebanon and Israel War.
- Australian Active Service Medal – with two clasps: Middle East and International CoalitionAgainst Terrorism (ICAT)
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Australian Service Medal with 3 clasps: Solomon Islands I - Solomon Islands II - Middle East
- Australian Defence Long Service Medal
- Australian Defence Service Medal
- United Nations Medal – UNTSO with numeral 2
- Republic of Lebanon War Medal – Awarded for acts of bravery in war
- Republic of Lebanon Wounded in Combat Medal – Awarded to military personnel woundedin war
- Australian Army
- United Nations Truce Supervision Organisation (UNTSO)
- Australian Peacekeepers and Peacemakers Veterans' Association
- ANZAC Centenary Commission