Business entrepreneur and author, Bob Ansett devotes a good deal of his time sharing his business philosophy and experience with the general community.
One of Australias all time sporting greats, Evonne Goolagong Cawley has been Australian Sportsman of the Year and Australian of the Year. In 1988, she was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame at Newport Rhode Island and the following year, was inducted into the Aboriginal Sporting Hall of Fame.
- Australian of the Year 1971
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame (1985)
- International Tennis Hall of Fame (1988)
- International Olympic Committee's 2003 Women and Sports Trophy
- Australian Sports Commission
Hayley Lewis is remembered as the 15-year-old girl next door who swept to fame in 1990 by winning five gold medals at the Auckland Commonwealth Games. This amazing feat placed Hayley into the hearts and minds of Australians everywhere.
- Medal of the Order of Australia
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame (1997)
- Australian Sports Medal (2000)
- Commonwealth Games
- The Biggest Loser Australia (TV Program)
- Summer Olympics
- World Aquatics Championships
While Samantha Riley's success has already etched her name in Australian swimming history, her enthusiasm, commitment and strong desire to win means she will continue to succeed. Officially retired in 2001, Sam will be forever known as one of Australia's greatest ever female swimmers. Gracious and charming, Samantha is also one of Australia's most popular sporting personalities
Michael Sherlock is a high-profile business leader who transformed an ailing set of bakery shops in the late 1990s to position Brumby's as the 2nd-largest bakery franchise system in Australasia with over 320 bakeries by 2007.
- Business Review Weekly
Alan Patching has often been described as being the Australian project and business leadership guru
, and is highly regarded as being one of Australia's most internationally acknowledged consultants, keynote business speakers
and leaders in his field.
- Bond University
- George Washington University
Eric Bailey's guiding principles can be summed up in three words – Visualize, Adapt, Persist.
- Hobart Devils
- Melbourne Tigers
- Gold Coast Rollers
- National Basketball League