Associate Professor Duffy is an astronomer at Swinburne University creating baby universes on the nation's most powerful supercomputers to understand how galaxies like our own Milky Way form and explore nature of the hidden universe, dark matter and dark energy.
award winner has video author
Gill Hicks is considered to be one of the most thought-provoking, powerful and life affirming female speakers
in Australia and the UK. She is globally known as a survivor of the London terrorist Bombings on July 7th, 2005.
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- UK's Australian Woman of the Year 2009
award winner has video theatre productions
Todd Sampson is an articulate and captivating keynote speaker
who engages listeners with his humour, and his insights into advertising, marketing, creativity, management and personal achievement.
- Titanium at Cannes
- Yahoo Chair for Innovation (2008)
- Life on the Line (TV Program)
- Redesign My Brain (TV Program)
- Earth Hour Initiative
- ABC TV
- Gruen Transfer (TV Program)
- Gruen Planet (TV Program)
- The Project (TV Program)
- BodyHack (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Lucy is a change maker, exceptional communicator and business fixer. She created and led an advertising agency working across a diverse range of industries for 20 years before she stepped into the role of CEO of a brand new women’s health organisation.
If your challenge is finding a speaker who will take your audience on an inspiring journey - look no further than Ciaran Gribbin!
Bob Brown was elected to the Senate in 1996, after 10 years as an MHA in Tasmania's state parliament. In his first speech in the Senate, Bob raised the threat posed by climate change. Government and opposition members laughed at his warning of sea level rises and it has taken 10 years for them to finally begin to acknowledge the causes and effects of climate change.
- IUCN: Packard Award (1984)
- UNEP Global 500 Roll of Honour (1987)
- National Trust Australian National Treasure (1998)
- Australian Peace Prize 2009
- Australian Humanist of the Year (2010)
- Australian Greens (Political Party)
award winner author stars in movies
The real life star of Mao's Last Dancer Li Cunxin was born into utter poverty in Mao's communist China.
- Australian Father of the Year (2009)
- Australian Book of the Year - Mao's Last Dancer
- Queensland Ballet
- Houston Ballet
- Australian Ballet
- Penguin Books Australia
Highly in demand as a public speaker
Nigel Marsh travels the globe regularly giving speeches to major corporations on both his business and personal views. His TED speech on work/life balance remains the most viewed ever given outside America with well over two million hits.
- Earth Hour Initiative
- The Sydney Skinny