Warm, kind and classy, Chyka is a successful businesswoman, a styling powerhouse and online editor of her own lifestyle magazine.
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne (TV Program)
- Good Morning Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Benjamin Roberts-Smith received his Victoria Cross in 2011 for his heroic and selfless actions on his fifth tour of duty in Afghanistan, as an SAS soldier.
- Victoria Cross for Australia
- Medal for Gallantry
- Commendation for Distinguished Service
- Australian Active Service Medal
- Afghanistan Medal
- Iraq Medal
- Australian Service MedalUnited Nations Medal
- Australian Father of the Year 2013
- Australian Army
- Australian Army Reserve
- Special Air Service Regiment
- RS Group Australia
Seven time ASP Women's World Champion Layne Beachley is one of Australia's greatest athletes, dominating the sport of surfing for almost two decades.
- Laurels World Sports Award: Action Sportsperson of the Year (Surfing)
- Australian Sporting Hall of Fame (2011)
- Order of Australia.International Surfing Association - World Champion
- Surfing Australia
- International Surfing Association
Natasha Pincus BSc (Hons), LLB (Hons) is a leading Australian creative. An internationally renowned storyteller, Natasha's work has been embraced by millions. Her music video for Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know has been viewed by over half a billion people around the world.
Jordana Borensztajn is a social media strategist, creative content consultant author, speaker and humourist.
Annette Lackovic is the Conference Rapping Queen with an uplifting, memorable, educationally cool stage presence and dubbed by Commonwealth Bank Business Blog as Australia’s Leading Female Sales Trainer in 2013