It's been well over a decade since Libby Trickett (previously Lenton) became a household Australian name, not just for her epic achievements in swimming but also for her infectious smile and effervescent personality.
award winner has video author
Matina Jewell spent 15 years serving in the Australian Army, completing five overseas tours including two missions in the Middle East. Her outstanding contribution to the military resulted in a coveted position on a UN peace-keeping mission where she found herself, unarmed, leading a diverse team through the Lebanon and Israel War.
- Australian Active Service Medal – with two clasps: Middle East and International CoalitionAgainst Terrorism (ICAT)
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Australian Service Medal with 3 clasps: Solomon Islands I - Solomon Islands II - Middle East
- Australian Defence Long Service Medal
- Australian Defence Service Medal
- United Nations Medal – UNTSO with numeral 2
- Republic of Lebanon War Medal – Awarded for acts of bravery in war
- Republic of Lebanon Wounded in Combat Medal – Awarded to military personnel woundedin war
- Australian Army
- United Nations Truce Supervision Organisation (UNTSO)
- Australian Peacekeepers and Peacemakers Veterans' Association
- ANZAC Centenary Commission
Considered one of Australia's tech success stories, Naomi Simson founded RedBalloon in 2001. From just an idea and persistence redballoon.com.au has now sold more than two and a half million experiences.
- 2008 National Telstra Business Women's Award for Innovation
- 2011 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Industry)
- Shark Tank Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Dr Leslie Cannold educates and trains on inspirational leadership, gender equity and respectful relationships, She is a regular on ABC TV’s Moral Compass and an occasional columnist at The Age. Leslie sits on a variety of boards and advisory committees and is the recipient of numerous awards and notices for her contributions to public life.
Carolyn Creswell, the founder of Carman's, is a perfect example that it is indeed possible to run a multinational business, and still have a healthy work-life balance. She is an inspirational leader
who has achieved great success both in business, and in her home life.
- Network Ten
- Recipe to Riches (TV Program)
- Carman's Fine Foods