. He is not just a teacher, he's actually a highly successful business person himself.
In today's weight-conscious society where childhood obesity, meal replacements and lap band surgery dominate the social conversation, the uncluttered message delivered by Michelle Bridges comes as a welcome relief.
- The Biggest Loser
- Big W
- 12 Week Body Transformation
- The Heart Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Black Dog Institute
- The Australian Institute of Fitness
After months of working 18 hour days 7 days a week at a radio station in Brisbane Australia, Troy Hazard woke up one morning and decided that if he was going to put this much effort into something, then it may as well be something he owned.
has video author event host and MC
Award-winning British comedian Jeff Green has become a well-known face and voice on Australian TV and radio since arriving for his first Melbourne International Comedy Festival performance here in 1996.
Warm, kind and classy, Chyka is a successful businesswoman, a styling powerhouse and online editor of her own lifestyle magazine.
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne (TV Program)
- Good Morning Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Seven time ASP Women's World Champion Layne Beachley is one of Australia's greatest athletes, dominating the sport of surfing for almost two decades.
- Laurels World Sports Award: Action Sportsperson of the Year (Surfing)
- Australian Sporting Hall of Fame (2011)
- Order of Australia.International Surfing Association - World Champion
- Surfing Australia
- International Surfing Association
Natasha Pincus BSc (Hons), LLB (Hons) is a leading Australian creative. An internationally renowned storyteller, Natasha's work has been embraced by millions. Her music video for Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know has been viewed by over half a billion people around the world.
Jordana Borensztajn is a social media strategist, creative content consultant author, speaker and humourist.