Popular columnist, author, blogger and media personality, Mia Freedman has been called the voice of her generation.
Writer and broadcaster David Dale is Australia's most respected and most entertaining commentator on popular culture. He knows how Australians shop, read, socialise, eat, travel, and amuse themselves, and he explains the national character with wit and insight.
John Ahern had it all: a high-flying job, big house, loving wife and two great kids. But if this was success why did he sense he was failing as a husband and father?
- Flight Centre
- Australian Society of Authors
award winner author event host and MC
Lisa Curry is best known for her long and successful swimming career.
- Member of the Order of the British Empire 1982
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame 1985
- Medal of the Order of Australia 1994
- Australian Sports Medal 2000
- Centenary Medal 2001
- Officer of the Order of Australia 2008
- National Australia Day Council
Highly in demand as a public speaker, Nigel Marsh travels the globe regularly giving speeches to major corporations on both his business and personal views. His TED speech on work/life balance remains the most viewed ever given outside America with well over two million hits.
- Earth Hour Initiative
- The Sydney Skinny
Robert de Castella is Australia's greatest ever marathon runner. He set the world record in 1981, became Australia's first Track and Field World Champion in 1983, won two Commonwealth Games marathons in 1982 and 1986 and dominated the event worldwide for most of the 1980s.
- Member of the Order of the British Empire
- Australian of the Year 1983
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame
- Australian Sports Medal
- Centenary Medal
- Australian Institute of Sport 'Best of the Best'
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Commonwealth Games
- Summer Olympics
- Australian Institute of Sport
- IAAF World Championships
A designer, writer and speaker, known for his stylish and classic interior designs, Darren Palmer is an established and well-regarded member of the design community.
- Nine Network
- The Block (TV Program)
- Carpet Court
- Grand Designs Australia Magazine
"Australia's Most Travelled Woman", that's the title earned by Catriona Rowntree after nearly 15 years at the helm of Australia's favourite travel show Getaway on Channel Nine. Her television career began after completing a Diploma of Journalism at Macleay College in 1990, followed by stints researching at BRW and various Sydney newsrooms.