After graduating from Sydney University with First Class Honours, Dr Chris Brown took up an offer to work in a clinic on Sydney's North Shore. Three years into his veterinary life, Chris was spotted by an agent in a pub. A screen test with Seven Network was the result and two weeks later, Chris began filming as the new vet on Harry's Practice.
- Nine Network
- Medibank Pet Insurance
- Assistance Dogs Australia
- Commonwealth Bank
- Burke's Backyard (TV Program)
- Harry's Practice (TV Program)
Seven time ASP Women's World Champion Layne Beachley is one of Australia's greatest athletes, dominating the sport of surfing for almost two decades.
- Laurels World Sports Award: Action Sportsperson of the Year (Surfing)
- Australian Sporting Hall of Fame (2011)
- Order of Australia.International Surfing Association - World Champion
- Surfing Australia
- International Surfing Association
Anthony Spark's mission in life is to "Get People Moving." Anthony began his career as a Personal Trainer in the early nineties, and went on to develop a profitable personal training business.
A GP for over 20 years, Dr Ginni Mansberg brings warmth, humanity and, most of all, humour to her advice on health and wellbeing
Since being crowned Miss Universe in 2004, Jennifer Hawkins has cemented her place as an Australian icon with her work as a TV presenter, designer and entrepreneur.
- Miss Universe 2004
- Miss Universe Australia 2004
- Network Seven
- Nine Network
- Make Me a Supermodel (TV Program)
- Getaway (TV Program)
- Mt Franklin Lightly Sparkling
- Australia's Next Top Model (TV Program)
Dr Clio Cresswell has established a diverse career as a mathematician, author, writer and presenter. Dr Cresswell is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at The University of Sydney.
- Applied Mathematics Research Group
Have you ever wondered why you do the things you don’t want to do, or why you don’t do the things you intend to do? Dr. Gina Cleo will tell you it’s because of your subconscious habits.
The Commando – Steve Willis if you're so bold as to informally address him – is not only a highly qualified coach, but formerly served within the Australian Special Forces as a Counter Terrorism Team Commander.
Dr Lily Tomas is an Australian integrative medical practitioner with extensive experience in nutritional and complementary medicine.
- Australasian Integrative Medical Association
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Journal of the Australasian Integrative Medical Association
Dr John D’Arcy is Australia’s original television doctor, leading the way in health care information and broadcasting.