Suzie Wilks is more than the iconic, down to earth, Australian media favorite who made renovating and shorts big news in prime time! Most recently the host of Channel Nines Postcards, Suzie is one of Australias most popular and sought after television presenters. Since she took on the role the show rated the highest it has in 10 years.
has video author event host and MC
When Kylie Jaye or KJ as she loves to be known, sets her mind to something, it’s best to get involved or get out of the way. Starting her career as a TV host for Channel 10 in Australia, Kylie has built an impressive media career as a pre-eminent health, lifestyle, food and travel expert, delivering corporate speaking, presenting and broadcast production internationally.
- Network Ten
- Discovery Channel
- TV Guide Network
- E! Entertainment (TV Program)
- Fox TV
As an accredited nutritionist and lifestyle speaker, Catherine Saxelby is an expert on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
. She is recognized at a national level for her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition and energy!
- Winner 2014 Bruce Chandler Book Prize (Companion A to Z of Food andNutrition)
- Winner 2001 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2003 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2004 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2000 Dietitians Association of Australia - Innovation in Communication
- Australian Society of Authors
- Nutrition Society of Australia (Life Member)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)
After graduating from Sydney University with First Class Honours, Dr Chris Brown took up an offer to work in a clinic on Sydney's North Shore. Three years into his veterinary life, Chris was spotted by an agent in a pub. A screen test with Seven Network was the result and two weeks later, Chris began filming as the new vet on Harry's Practice.
- Nine Network
- Medibank Pet Insurance
- Assistance Dogs Australia
- Commonwealth Bank
- Burke's Backyard (TV Program)
- Harry's Practice (TV Program)
Seven time ASP Women's World Champion Layne Beachley is one of Australia's greatest athletes, dominating the sport of surfing for almost two decades.
- Laurels World Sports Award: Action Sportsperson of the Year (Surfing)
- Australian Sporting Hall of Fame (2011)
- Order of Australia.International Surfing Association - World Champion
- Surfing Australia
- International Surfing Association
Anthony Spark's mission in life is to "Get People Moving." Anthony began his career as a Personal Trainer in the early nineties, and went on to develop a profitable personal training business.
A GP for over 20 years, Dr Ginni Mansberg brings warmth, humanity and, most of all, humour to her advice on health and wellbeing