While some models shy away from the plus size tag, Australian model Fiona Falkiner has embraced it. First gracing our TV screens in 2005 as a contestant on Channel Ten's reality weight-loss show The Biggest Loser. A clear crowd favourite, Fiona went from a size 20 down to a size 12 after losing 30 kilograms, coming in fourth place.
has video author event host and MC
When Kylie Jaye or KJ as she loves to be known, sets her mind to something, it’s best to get involved or get out of the way. Starting her career as a TV host for Channel 10 in Australia, Kylie has built an impressive media career as a pre-eminent health, lifestyle, food and travel expert, delivering corporate speaking, presenting and broadcast production internationally.
- Network Ten
- Discovery Channel
- TV Guide Network
- E! Entertainment (TV Program)
- Fox TV
As an accredited nutritionist and lifestyle speaker, Catherine Saxelby is an expert on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
. She is recognized at a national level for her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition and energy!
- Winner 2014 Bruce Chandler Book Prize (Companion A to Z of Food andNutrition)
- Winner 2001 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2003 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2004 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2000 Dietitians Association of Australia - Innovation in Communication
- Australian Society of Authors
- Nutrition Society of Australia (Life Member)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)