Janine Allis is not your everyday self-made businesswoman. She grew her juice and smoothie empire from her kitchen bench to an international success story (Boost Juice Bars are now in 13 countries with over 400 stores).
Health is a unity of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Dr Amy Gajjar BSc(Hons) MB BS (London) is an Integrative Medical Doctor (GP) combining Functional Medicine, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda.
- RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
- ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine)
- IFM (Institute for Functional Medicine)
- Yoga Australia
Alex Davis is a qualified nutritionist, an accredited health coach and a successful model.
- Network Seven
- Sports Dieticians Australia
- Today (TV program)
- Health Coaching Australia
Want your group to be happier, less stressed, more resilient, to have some fun and say "that was one of the best sessions on health I've ever attended"?
Dr Sally Cockburn, known in the media also as Dr Feelgood, is Australia's leading health communicator
. A lifelong Melbourne girl, she graduated from Monash University Medical School in 1982. Sally spent 6 years working in public hospitals and now specialises in General Practice, working part time in suburban Melbourne.
- Victorian Honour Roll of Women 2010
- 3AW (Radio)
- Network Seven
- Dr Feelgood (TV Program)
- Life Essentials (Radio Program)
- Talking Health (Radio Program)
- Lort Smith Animal Hospital
Adam MacDougall scaled the dizzy heights of rugby league, but what's not commonly recognised is his long list of business achievements.
- Newcastle Knights
- Save Our Sons
Dr Penny Adams is a trusted and well respected media personality in the health and medical fields. She has a reputation not only with her patients but also media audiences for her caring nature and a lively sense of humour. With a passion for health promotion, Penny is a frequent guest speaker for charities and conferences and has made regular television appearances.
- Mornings With Kerri-Anne (TV Program)
- Woman's Day Magazine
- Sydney Morning Herald (Newspaper)
- Cosmopolitan (Magazine)