Tim Rogers formed the first version of the band with his school friend Nick Tischler and his older brother Jaimme in December 1989. The band's name was derived from late-night sessions under the influence of alcohol.
Beginning in Adelaide in 1973, it wasn't until 1975 that Cold Chisel consolidated into its definitive line-up. The first two albums, Cold Chisel and Breakfast at Sweethearts presented the live classics "Khe Sanh", "Home and Broken Hearted", "One Long Day", "Merry-Go-Round", "Shipping Steel", "Breakfast at Sweethearts" and "Goodbye (Astrid Goodbye)".
Jimmy Barnes, Ian Moss, Don Walker, Steve Prestwich, Phil Small
Colin Hay returns to Australia for a series of sensational shows across the country backed by his full band direct from the US.
Winner of the prestigious X-Factor 2013, Dami Im resides in Brisbane with her husband and parents. Prior to the X Factor she was a music teacher primarily focusing on piano and vocals. Born in South Korea, Dami moved to Australia at the age of 9.
Dannii Minogue continues her long-standing relationship with Seven Network by signing on for Series 6 of The X Factor Australia, 2015. In 2007 Dannii first stepped into the judging chair, launching Australia’s Got Talent where she completed 6 series, remaining as the only original judge on the panel during her tenure. Later that year, having proved to be enormously popular and a natural in the judge’s seat, Dannii was offered a role to judge and mentor on the UK’s highest rating television show, The X Factor. In 2010, four years later, alongside Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole, Dannii decided it was to be her final series and certainly finished on a high.
- Dannii For Target Designer
- Westfield Australia 2015 Style Ambassador
- The X Factor Australia
- Etihad Airways
- Australia's Got Talent
Delta Goodrem is a singer, songwriter, performer, pianist, actress and appears as a coach on the award winning talent show, The Voice Australia. At just 29, she is one of Australia's most accomplished female performers of the last decade, having achieved multi-platinum-selling status, eight number one singles and three number one albums.
- Logie Awards: Silver Logie for Most Popular New Talent - Nina Tucker in Neighbours
- ARIA Music Awards 2003: Best Female Artist
- ARIA Music Awards 2003: Single of the Year - Born to Try
- ARIA Music Awards 2003: Best Breakthrough Artist
- ARIA Music Awards 2003: Best Pop Release - Innocent Eyes
- ARIA Music Awards 2004: Highest Selling Album - Innocent Eyes
- ARIA Music Awards 2008: Highest Selling Album - Delta
- ARIA Music Awards 2010: Highest Selling Album of the Decade 200-2009 - Innocent Eyes
- The Voice Australia
- The Voice Kids Australia