Carman’s founder Carolyn Creswell is an inspirational leader whose success proves that you can run a multinational business, love what you do and have a genuine work-life balance.
He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just 14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
Tony is a leading self-empowerment expert with over twelve years’ experience as a speaker, author and coach. His understanding and integration of mind and body concepts bridges the gap between self-empowerment, human behaviour and spiritual leadership.
As an accredited nutritionist and lifestyle speaker, Catherine Saxelby is an expert on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
. She is recognized at a national level for her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition and energy!
- Winner 2014 Bruce Chandler Book Prize (Companion A to Z of Food andNutrition)
- Winner 2001 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2003 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2004 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2000 Dietitians Association of Australia - Innovation in Communication
- Australian Society of Authors
- Nutrition Society of Australia (Life Member)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)
Jennifer Adams doesn't do things by halves! She's travelled the world extensively carving out a career as a presenter, director/producer and MC in both the Australian and International stage for the past 15 years.
- Real Stories (TV Program)
- Places We Go (TV Program)
- Seven News (TV Program)
- Network Seven
- Nine Network
- Wine Me
- Dine Me (TV Program)
When MasterChef Series 1 contestant, Chris Badenoch served up Duck Neck Sausage, Roasted Pigs Head and Beeramisu to millions of people in lounge rooms across Australia, he knew he was taking a risk.
Katie Quinn Davies began her career as a graphic designer; then in 2009 decided to refocus her creative energies on food photography, and What Katie Ate, the blog, was born.
- James Beard Award for Photography
- ABC Delicious Magazine
- Penguin Books
Alex Davis is a qualified nutritionist, an accredited health coach and a successful model.
- Network Seven
- Sports Dieticians Australia
- Today (TV program)
- Health Coaching Australia