and vibrant ambassador into corporate Australia.
award winner author event host and MC
Robyn Williams is a science journalist and presenter of Radio National's Science Show (since 1975), Ockham's Razor and In Conversation. A fascinating and engaging presenter, he infuses his presentations with wit and humour - and has the enviable ability to make science interesting and fascinating for almost anyone.
- The Order of Australia - Honorary Member (1988)
- Australian Rostrum Speaker of the Year (1993)
- Council of Australian Humanist Societies Australian Humanist of the Year (1993)
- Australia's Living National Treasures
- Human Rights Commission Radio Prize
- United Nations Media Peace Prize
- Michael Daley Award for Science Journalism
- Centre for Australian Cultural Studies National Award (1996)
- Centenary Medal (2001)
- Science Show (ABC1)
- The Australian Academy of Science (Fellow)
- Deakin University
- University of Sydney
- Macquarie University
- Australian National University
- University of Oxford Reuter Fellow (1994)
- Australian Museum Trust
Sue Currie is Australia's leading Personal Branding strategist. A professional speaker and business educator, Sue will help you shine in the media, in business or your personal life.
award winner has video author event host and MC
Tony Jones is a veteran television and radio current affairs journalist with many high profile roles under his belt. He is currently the host of Lateline which is aired on Wednesday and Thursday nights, and also Q&A. Tony is well-known for his roles as a reporter on Foreign Correspondent and Four Corners.
- 1987 Walkley Award: Best Television Current Affairs Report
- 1991 Walkley Award: Best Coverage of a Current Story (Television)
- 2004 Walkley Award: Broadcast Interviewing
- 2007 Walkley Award: Broadcast Interviewing
- Q&A (TV Program)
- Lateline (TV Program)
- Four Corners (TV Program)
- ABC TV
- ABC Radio
has video event host and MC
Anton Enus is an award winning broadcast journalist with more than 20 years of experience. His career spans television, radio and print coverage of international news and current affairs in both South Africa and Australia. Anton is currently the nightly news anchor for SBS World News Australia.
- World Watch (TV Program)
- SBS World News (TV Program)
Keith Abraham CSP is a best-selling author and one of Australia's most passionate and in demand professional conference speakers
. He has been described in Time Magazine as Australia's up and coming inspirational speaker.
He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just 14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
Dr Clio Cresswell has established a diverse career as a mathematician, author, writer and presenter. Dr Cresswell is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at The University of Sydney.
- Applied Mathematics Research Group
award winner event host and MC
One of Melbourne's most respected legal authorities David Galbally QC has a profile amongst the legal fraternity, and the wider community, that is second to none.
- Member of the Order of Australia
Michael Sherlock is a high-profile business leader
who transformed an ailing set of bakery shops in the late 1990s to position Brumby's as the 2nd-largest bakery franchise system in Australasia with over 320 bakeries by 2007.
- Business Review Weekly