Chris Helder is today's most exciting speaker on communication, leadership and influence. Chris' sessions combine humour and highly tailored content to transform how businesses communicate with their clients.
Amanda Stevens presents high-energy, customised keynotes and workshops on ‘why people buy’. Widely regarded as one of the most popular female speakers in Australia, her ability to craft powerful messages, infused with humour and insight makes her presentations memorable and actionable.
Benjamin Roberts-Smith received his Victoria Cross in 2011 for his heroic and selfless actions on his fifth tour of duty in Afghanistan, as an SAS soldier.
- Victoria Cross for Australia
- Medal for Gallantry
- Commendation for Distinguished Service
- Australian Active Service Medal
- Afghanistan Medal
- Iraq Medal
- Australian Service MedalUnited Nations Medal
- Australian Father of the Year 2013
- Australian Army
- Australian Army Reserve
- Special Air Service Regiment
- RS Group Australia
Dr Sally Cockburn, known in the media also as Dr Feelgood, is Australia's leading health communicator
. A lifelong Melbourne girl, she graduated from Monash University Medical School in 1982. Sally spent 6 years working in public hospitals and now specialises in General Practice, working part time in suburban Melbourne.
- Victorian Honour Roll of Women 2010
- 3AW (Radio)
- Network Seven
- Dr Feelgood (TV Program)
- Life Essentials (Radio Program)
- Talking Health (Radio Program)
- Lort Smith Animal Hospital
John Ahern had it all: a high-flying job, big house, loving wife and two great kids. But if this was success why did he sense he was failing as a husband and father?
- Flight Centre
- Australian Society of Authors