Jonathan Pease has been in the communications game for the past 18 years on a global scale, working with the likes of BBDO (New York), Kirshenbaum Bond + Partners (New York), BMF (Sydney), Naked (Sydney) and Mambo (Sydney). Combined with a background in fashion, media, and the arts, JP offers a unique perspective on creativity & culture.
Anthony Bell is a CEO, entrepreneur, and sought after business expert. As the CEO and Founder of Bell Partners, Accountants Advisors Auditors, Bell has grown his business by 40% each year for more than a decade. He has guided his business to winning numerous awards.
- Bell Partners
- Bell Advisory
- Network Seven
- Bloomberg TV
- Business Review Weekly (Magazine)
- The Daily Telegraph (Newspaper)
award winner has video author
Matina Jewell spent 15 years serving in the Australian Army, completing five overseas tours including two missions in the Middle East. Her outstanding contribution to the military resulted in a coveted position on a UN peace-keeping mission where she found herself, unarmed, leading a diverse team through the Lebanon and Israel War.
- Australian Active Service Medal – with two clasps: Middle East and International CoalitionAgainst Terrorism (ICAT)
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Australian Service Medal with 3 clasps: Solomon Islands I - Solomon Islands II - Middle East
- Australian Defence Long Service Medal
- Australian Defence Service Medal
- United Nations Medal – UNTSO with numeral 2
- Republic of Lebanon War Medal – Awarded for acts of bravery in war
- Republic of Lebanon Wounded in Combat Medal – Awarded to military personnel woundedin war
- Australian Army
- United Nations Truce Supervision Organisation (UNTSO)
- Australian Peacekeepers and Peacemakers Veterans' Association
- ANZAC Centenary Commission
The “Australian Anthony Robbins”… without the cheese. With an extensive & unique range of keynote presentations and hands-on workshops, the Anthony Bonnici experience will leave your people inspired to make positive changes to their work
and personal lives, and improve their performance & productivity by showing people how they CAN rather than CAN’T.