Steve Liebmann has been one of Australia's most respected journalists and television and radio broadcasters for more than four decades.
Anne-Maree McInerney (formerly Huxley) is a modern-day alchemist drawing on a diverse background in business, marketing & PR, media, international events, sustainability and the NFP sector to inspire a new generation of leaders and change agents.
Bob Brown was elected to the Senate in 1996, after 10 years as an MHA in Tasmania's state parliament. In his first speech in the Senate, Bob raised the threat posed by climate change. Government and opposition members laughed at his warning of sea level rises and it has taken 10 years for them to finally begin to acknowledge the causes and effects of climate change.
- IUCN: Packard Award (1984)
- UNEP Global 500 Roll of Honour (1987)
- National Trust Australian National Treasure (1998)
- Australian Peace Prize 2009
- Australian Humanist of the Year (2010)
- Australian Greens (Political Party)