Bring back the magicIt’s time to bring the magic to dull online meetings! Liam Power shows us how well magic performance translates to virtual, while Sam Powers brings a proven hoax element to the online world… And can Ben Murphy read your mind?
1. Energise Employees
Liam Power has taken his popular close-up magic show and re-invented it to be presented virtually.
Presented on your platform of choice, it’s definitely not a passive experience, participants will be fully engaged in the show.
Perfect to energise employees or a fun activity for groups.
“It’s hard to charm most of our guys but everyone was very impressed so thanks again!”Zoë Heffernan - AMP
2. Make Your Zoom Go Boom
Meet “Samuel Powerstein”, corporate financial strategist who coaches pivoting techniques for the COVID-19 crisis.He’s dressed in business jacket and tie, glasses and he knows his stuff!
He joins the meeting and says, “Imagine if we could convert scrap paper into cash during the crisis”.
At that very moment, instantly transforms paper to cold hard cash and people freak out!
The costume rips off like Clarke Kent to Superman and the Sam Powers virtual magic experience begins…
Sam holds a live, totally interactive online experience with mind-bending magic and outrageous comedy.
3. Mind-Bending Mind Reading
Is iso and distancing getting you down?Do your virtual meetings need an energy lift?
Add some wow to your day with Ben Murphy!
Ben’s live online show features interactive magic and audience participation, streamed live to you:
- mind-reading to confuse even the harshest critic
- amazing card tricks with the slickest sleight of hand
- impossible feats with everyday objects
- laughter and more, as if Ben was in the same room
- performed in front of star curtain backdrop, with lighting and clear sound
“Ben! Thanks so much for that – it’s so engaging at the same time, and great that we can enjoy a little time out in our work day!”Chobani Gippsland Dairy
If you want ideas for your virtual meeting, get in touch – we’re always available to chat.
- Want to be super-organised from the get-go? Download this event planning template
- On the day, the run sheet is every #EventProfs go-to. Here’s your step-by-step
- How to be an event superhero in 8 easy steps
Share this Post