Are you managing events in your role, but only as a small part of what you do at work?
Would you love to know how to run stellar events without doing a lengthy course?
Why Smart Start?We sit right at the heart of the events industry. How? We’re a leading events talent bureau with experienced Event Managers as clients and staff.
We also see a lot of Executive Assistants (EAs) and Personal Assistants (PAs) planning events on top of their bursting-full workloads, often without any formal training or experience.
Being super-organised and across the details is key; even the smallest things can make the difference between a ‘Meh’ and an Amazing experience.No time for an event management course? Get pro tips with Smart Start. Click To Tweet
Smart Start offers a range of resources used by professional Event Managers keep on track for a seamless event experience.
Smart Start Resources
Our resident events experts have crafted and are constantly curating the Smart Start collection. Here’s a taste of our easy-to-implement learning resources to whet your appetite:
- The Beginners Guide to Hiring MCs (Master of Ceremonies)
- Event Managers Secrets For Choosing The Right MC
- When You Need To Hire An MC
- 8 Easy Steps To A Fantastic Christmas Event [INFOGRAPHIC]
We’re always adding more resources to the Smart Start series, so sign up to receive our new and updated resources as soon as they’re live!
If there’s anything specific you’d like us to cover in Smart Start, or a new resource that would help you manage your events even better, please do let us know!
- How to find the right MC for your event in The Beginners Guide to Hiring a Master of Ceremonies
- Discover 8 Easy Steps To A Fantastic Christmas Event [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Get inspired by these illuminated entertainment ideas
Share this Post