Looking for a speaker who truly understands your conference needs? Long before her standing ovations, Catherine was responsible for IBM incentive events and
from stage - but to be easy to work with offstage.
Lorna Jane is testament to the fact that following your dreams can lead to great things. Co-founder and creative director of her namesake brand, Lorna Jane never set out to establish a multi-million dollar fitness inspired clothing label with stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
In today's weight-conscious society where childhood obesity, meal replacements and lap band surgery dominate the social conversation, the uncluttered message delivered by Michelle Bridges comes as a welcome relief.
- The Biggest Loser
- Big W
- 12 Week Body Transformation
- The Heart Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Black Dog Institute
- The Australian Institute of Fitness
Amanda Keller's television career began as a producer's assistant on Simon Townsend's Wonder World. Within a week she was the program's head researcher and she hasn't looked back.
- Jonesy and Amanda (Radio Program)
- The Living Room (TV Program)
- Network Ten
- Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation (TV Program)
- Beyond 2000 (TV Program)
- Denton (TV Program)
award winner event host and MC
Carrie Bickmore is the laughing man's newsreader, unafraid to laugh at herself or the weirdness that can often be headline news.
- 2010 Logie Award - Most Popular New Female Talent
- 2015 Gold Logie Award - Most Popular Personality on Australian Television
- 2015 Logie Award - Most Popular Presenter (The Project)
- The Project (TV Program)
- Network Ten
- SKYBUS TV
- Nova 100 (Radio)
"Australia's Most Travelled Woman", that's the title earned by Catriona Rowntree after nearly 15 years at the helm of Australia's favourite travel show Getaway on Channel Nine. Her television career began after completing a Diploma of Journalism at Macleay College in 1990, followed by stints researching at BRW and various Sydney newsrooms.
Warm, kind and classy, Chyka is a successful businesswoman, a styling powerhouse and online editor of her own lifestyle magazine.
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne (TV Program)
- Good Morning Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Dr. Lisa Chimes gets to combine her love of animals and her passion for television with her role as one of the vets on Channel Ten prime time program "Bondi Vet". After graduating from Sydney University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science with first class honours, Lisa completed her internship in veterinary emergency and critical care in Melbourne.
- The Animal Welfare League
- Atopic Dermatitis Awarness for Dogs