Colin James has been guiding people in the ever-changing world of business for more than 20 years. He encourages people to discover effective ways to establish change, collaboration and intelligent leadership skills.
A rare female leader in the world of Mad Men, Kieran Flanagan teaches companies and leaders how to harness the commercial power of human nature. CEO’s, brands, employees, salespeople – we all wish we could unlock the secret to driving others to buy, engage and lead, but what if our core human nature is the key? Responsible for some of the biggest product launches in history, nobody understands what makes people 'buy' or 'buy in' better than Kieran Flanagan.
Bob Geldof is an influential and inspirational speaker
. He is highly entertaining and has great insight into the socio-political arena and is highly sought after by companies who wish to benefit from his sensational presentations. Passion is undisputedly one of his strengths, but so too is the vitality of his message.
- World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates Man of Peace 2005
- Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Man of Peace Award 2005
- Beacon Fellowship Prize 2005
- The Freedom of Dublin City 2006
- Nichols-Chancellor's Medal from Vanderbilt University 2008
- The Freedom of the City of London 2013
- Live Aid
- Band Aid
- ONE CampaignLive 8
- Atlantic (US)
award winner has video author
Matina Jewell spent 15 years serving in the Australian Army, completing five overseas tours including two missions in the Middle East. Her outstanding contribution to the military resulted in a coveted position on a UN peace-keeping mission where she found herself, unarmed, leading a diverse team through the Lebanon and Israel War.
- Australian Active Service Medal – with two clasps: Middle East and International CoalitionAgainst Terrorism (ICAT)
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Australian Service Medal with 3 clasps: Solomon Islands I - Solomon Islands II - Middle East
- Australian Defence Long Service Medal
- Australian Defence Service Medal
- United Nations Medal – UNTSO with numeral 2
- Republic of Lebanon War Medal – Awarded for acts of bravery in war
- Republic of Lebanon Wounded in Combat Medal – Awarded to military personnel woundedin war
- Australian Army
- United Nations Truce Supervision Organisation (UNTSO)
- Australian Peacekeepers and Peacemakers Veterans' Association
- ANZAC Centenary Commission
Belinda Neil had more extraordinary experiences before she was 35 than most people have in a lifetime - working as an undercover operative, saving lives as a hostage negotiator, heading up an elite anti-terrorist team during the Sydney Olympics, and catching some of the worst criminals in NSW... the list goes on.
Looking for a speaker who truly understands your conference needs? Long before her standing ovations, Catherine was responsible for IBM incentive events and leadership programs
; and later vowed to not only deliver an entertaining, educational and motivational message
from stage - but to be easy to work with offstage.
Chris Helder is today's most exciting speaker on communication, leadership and influence. Chris' sessions combine humour and highly tailored content to transform how businesses communicate with their clients.
Peter Baines is one of Australia's leadership experts
having road tested leadership the hard way. Peter spent 22 years with the NSW Police leading teams in response to acts of terrorism and natural disasters on a scale not previously seen.
- Medal of the Order of Australia 2014
- Thought Leaders Socialpreneur of the Year 2008
- Rotary Professional Excellence Award 2008
Considered one of Australia's tech success stories, Naomi Simson founded RedBalloon in 2001. From just an idea and persistence redballoon.com.au has now sold more than two and a half million experiences.
- 2008 National Telstra Business Women's Award for Innovation
- 2011 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Industry)
- Shark Tank Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
Few economists have both the global and local experience of Stephen Koukoulas. His background covers the spectrum of economic insight - from his role as Chief Economist of Citibank to Senior Economic Advisor to the Australian Prime Minister.
- Senior Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister of Australia