. He is not just a teacher, he's actually a highly successful business person himself.
In today's weight-conscious society where childhood obesity, meal replacements and lap band surgery dominate the social conversation, the uncluttered message delivered by Michelle Bridges comes as a welcome relief.
- The Biggest Loser
- Big W
- 12 Week Body Transformation
- The Heart Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Black Dog Institute
- The Australian Institute of Fitness
Seven time ASP Women's World Champion Layne Beachley is one of Australia's greatest athletes, dominating the sport of surfing for almost two decades.
- Laurels World Sports Award: Action Sportsperson of the Year (Surfing)
- Australian Sporting Hall of Fame (2011)
- Order of Australia.International Surfing Association - World Champion
- Surfing Australia
- International Surfing Association
Natasha Pincus BSc (Hons), LLB (Hons) is a leading Australian creative. An internationally renowned storyteller, Natasha's work has been embraced by millions. Her music video for Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know has been viewed by over half a billion people around the world.