Carolyn Creswell, the founder of Carman's, is a perfect example that it is indeed possible to run a multinational business, and still have a healthy work-life balance.
who has achieved great success both in business, and in her home life.
He may have been a young prodigy having completed Year 11 at just 14-years-old, enrolled in university at age 16 and become a lawyer by 21, but Adam Liaw Winner of the 2nd series of the Ch10 hit series MasterChef, will tell you taking out the title was one of his proudest moments.
As an accredited nutritionist and lifestyle speaker, Catherine Saxelby is an expert on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
. She is recognized at a national level for her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition and energy!
- Winner 2014 Bruce Chandler Book Prize (Companion A to Z of Food andNutrition)
- Winner 2001 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2003 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2004 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2000 Dietitians Association of Australia - Innovation in Communication
- Australian Society of Authors
- Nutrition Society of Australia (Life Member)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)
Jennifer Adams doesn't do things by halves! She's travelled the world extensively carving out a career as a presenter, director/producer and MC in both the Australian and International stage for the past 15 years.
- Real Stories (TV Program)
- Places We Go (TV Program)
- Seven News (TV Program)
- Network Seven
- Nine Network
- Wine Me
- Dine Me (TV Program)
When MasterChef Series 1 contestant, Chris Badenoch served up Duck Neck Sausage, Roasted Pigs Head and Beeramisu to millions of people in lounge rooms across Australia, he knew he was taking a risk.
Katie Quinn Davies began her career as a graphic designer; then in 2009 decided to refocus her creative energies on food photography, and What Katie Ate, the blog, was born.
- James Beard Award for Photography
- ABC Delicious Magazine
- Penguin Books
Alex Davis is a qualified nutritionist, an accredited health coach and a successful model.
- Network Seven
- Sports Dieticians Australia
- Today (TV program)
- Health Coaching Australia
For celebrity chef
, television presenter, author, and brand ambassador Ben O’Donoghue, cooking is a passion and a reflex. It's something he's done since childhood and it never ceases to give him pleasure or stimulate his imagination. He unequivocally believes that food should be simple and distinctive and technically and culturally correct.
- The Best In Australia (TV Program)
- Jamie's Ministry of Food
- The Great Australian Pie Company
- The River Café (Restaurant)
- Monte's Club (Restaurant)
- Atlantic Bar & Grill (Restaurant)
Kate has loved cooking for almost as long as she can remember! Growing up she loved helping her Nanna to crumb lamb cutlets, she invited her parents to her 'restaurant' in their dining room and her chosen work experience at age fifteen was in the kitchen of a fine dining restaurant. Little did she know then that one day she would take out the title of Masterchef 2011!
Stefano Manfredi is one of Sydneys most celebrated chefs. He has influenced the way we eat in Sydney since he first opened The Restaurant in 1983 (renamed The Restaurant Manfredi in 1993) which won the coveted Sydney Morning Herald three hat award in 1994.