Dan Hong's career began in his family's Sydney-based Vietnamese restaurant chain, Thanh Binh.
Mum, wife, cook, singer and public speaker, Julie Goodwin is the epitome of a busy Australian Mum. With her warm and friendly approach and her love of family, food and community, Julie is one face guaranteed to be in our kitchens for years to come.
- Home Cooked! With Julie Goodwin
- MasterChef Australia
- McGrath Foundation
Luke Mangan is one of Australia's leading chefs and restaurateurs and is highly regarded internationally as a shining example of Australia's culinary culture. Luke currently owns and operates glass brasserie, Hilton Sydney; Salt grill, Hilton Surfers Paradise; Salt grill and Salt tapas & bar, Singapore; Salt and the adjoining World Wine Bar, Tokyo; and Salt grill onboard three P&O cruise liners. He is also the consulting chef for Virgin Australia.
- Camp Quality
- Starlight Foundation
- Newman's Own Foundation
- FSHD Global Research Foundation
award winner author event host and MC
Matt Preston is a food journalist, restaurant critic and television personality. Best known as a judge on MasterChef Australia, Preston currently writes for delicious and MasterChef magazines.
- Le Cordon Bleu World Food Media Awards 2008: Food Journalist of the Year
- MasterChef Australia (TV Program)
- Delicious Magazine
- The Herald Sun (Newspaper)
- The Courier-Mail (Newspaper)
- The Daily Telegraph (Newspaper)
- The Guardian (Newspaper)
- Time Out London
- The Age (Newspaper)
- Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
- Restaurant and Catering
Vincent Gadan is a highly regarded and well-established pastry chef with over 25 years experience. Having started at the tender age of 15 in the region of Burgundy, he trained under the instruction of well-known Pastry Chef Monsieur Perrat in Chalon Sur Saone.
As an accredited nutritionist and lifestyle speaker, Catherine Saxelby is an expert on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
. She is recognized at a national level for her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition and energy!
- Winner 2014 Bruce Chandler Book Prize (Companion A to Z of Food andNutrition)
- Winner 2001 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2003 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2004 Food Media Club Best Nutrition Writing
- Winner 2000 Dietitians Association of Australia - Innovation in Communication
- Australian Society of Authors
- Nutrition Society of Australia (Life Member)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)
Katie Quinn Davies began her career as a graphic designer; then in 2009 decided to refocus her creative energies on food photography, and What Katie Ate, the blog, was born.
- James Beard Award for Photography
- ABC Delicious Magazine
- Penguin Books
Kate has loved cooking for almost as long as she can remember! Growing up she loved helping her Nanna to crumb lamb cutlets, she invited her parents to her 'restaurant' in their dining room and her chosen work experience at age fifteen was in the kitchen of a fine dining restaurant. Little did she know then that one day she would take out the title of Masterchef 2011!
Stefano Manfredi is one of Sydneys most celebrated chefs. He has influenced the way we eat in Sydney since he first opened The Restaurant in 1983 (renamed The Restaurant Manfredi in 1993) which won the coveted Sydney Morning Herald three hat award in 1994.