Colin James has been guiding people in the ever-changing world of business for more than 20 years. He encourages people to discover effective ways to establish change, collaboration and intelligent leadership skills.
David Koch is the co-host of the popular Channel Seven morning show 'Sunrise,' and is fondly known to the Australian public as Kochie. He is also the host of “Kochie's Business Builders”, a program offering news and opinions on starting a small business, which is produced by his own company 'Pinstripe Media'.
- Sunrise (TV Program)
- Kochie's Business Builders (TV Program)
- Port Adelaide Football Club
Jane Caro likes to keep busy, and it's her low threshold for boredom that has resulted in her wearing so many hats. She is an author, social commentator, mentor, columnist, lecturer, broadcaster, workshop facilitator, keynote speaker
and also an award winning advertising writer.
- The Gruen Transfer (TV Program)
- NSW Public Education Foundation
- Bell Shakespeare
Kevin Bailey has been working as a financial planner since December 1986 and has a wealth of knowledge to share.
- Herald Sun (Newspaper)
- ABC Radio
- 3AW Radio
Considered one of Australia's tech success stories, Naomi Simson founded RedBalloon in 2001. From just an idea and persistence redballoon.com.au has now sold more than two and a half million experiences.
- 2008 National Telstra Business Women's Award for Innovation
- 2011 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Industry)
- Shark Tank Australia (TV Program)
- Network Ten
award winner has video author
Peter Costello is Chairman of ECG Financial Pty Ltd, a boutique corporate advisory firm, headquartered in Melbourne.
- Companion of the Order of Australia (2011)
- Australian Liberal Party
- Australian Government Future Fund
- Independent Advisory Board to the World Bank
- Nine Entertainment Corporation